Our conventional concreted shelters have a very smooth professional interior finish that is very light in color. This is due to the extreme density of the concrete which has a pressure rating of 6,000 lbs. per square inch.
The 30" wide door allows convenient access and has a pressurized gas strut for easy opening and closing. Features include 3 heavy duty weld-on hinges with grease fittings for lubrication and 3 latches including the popular center safety latch which allows the door to be opened from the inside even if it was padlocked from the outside!!!
The wide staircase area is 64" long with handrails on both sides and anti-skid strips on each step. the angle of the staircase is not steep, making entrance and exit safe, quick and easy. We believe that this is very important when choosing the right shelter.
Standard - 9 Person (6'x8'x6'4"):
Jumbo - 17 Person:
- Inside dimensions 6' wide, 8' long and 6'2" tall
- Weighs in excess of 12,000 lbs
- Will easily accommodate 9 people.
- Inside dimensions 7' wide, 10' long and 6'2" tall
- Weighs in excess of 20,000 lbs
- Will easily accommodate 17 people.